CHFN has envisioned following statement as its Vision Statement:
“To bring holistic transformation to the lives of people in Nepal that need it most through partnership and implementing relevant projects.”
Founded by Biblical principles, CHFN as faith base organization is inspired by God’s compassion for the poor and hurting people. We act in ways that respect the dignity, uniqueness and intrinsic worth of every person that God has given to every human being. We bear witness to the redemption offered only through faith in Jesus Christ.
The staff we engage are equipped by belief and practice to bear this witness. We will maintain our identity as Christian, while being sensitive to the diverse contexts in which we express that identity.
Hence we believe and uphold following core values in our works:
- Integrity: Seek to serve with integrity in fear of God. We take full responsibility of our work
- Excellence (Quality): Seek to produce and provide quality
- Justice: We work for justice while serving others
- Christ Centered: Seek to serve putting Christ in center and obedience
- Caring: Love and service is our motto
- Accountability: Responsible what we do, people’s aspiration in mind
Call and Aspiration
Our call and aspiration as below:
Christ has no body on earth but yours, no hands but yours, no feet but yours. Yours are the eyes through which Christ’s compassion for the world is to look out; yours are the feet with which He is to go about doing well; and yours are the hands with which He is to bless us now.Saint Teresa of Avila
“Nepalese society is empowered and equipped to live holistically with comprehensive media advocacy and Integral Mission approach.”