[gdlr_quote align=”center” ]ICSEB: A True Blessing![/gdlr_quote]
Interlocking Compressed Stabilized Earth Block (ICSEB) machines, gifted by the Thailand Operation Blessing Foundation (CBN), have been a great blessing to the earthquake hit families and communities who lost their houses and schools. It is a very cheap, locally usable technology that can build earthquake resistant houses in a short time.
Some updates on where such houses are built and training provided:
1. Chaughare: Chaughare is a village development committee in Lalitpur District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal.
Demo House Construction (Started on 26th Dec 2016 and Completed on 5th May 2017),
providing the concept and awareness of new technology for the people, who were victimized by earthquake, to build earthquake resistant houses.
2. Bhardeu: Bhardeu is a village development committee in Lalitpur District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal.
Demo House Construction (Started building on 26th Feb 2017 and Completed on 3 March 2017)
3. Dhading: Dhading, Dhola-7: House constructed by our beneficiary on their own where we just provided them construction training about the new technology to live a safe life in safe house from earthquake resistant technique of building.(Started building: 22nd June 2017, ongoing)
4. Kabhrepalanchok: Lamidanda, Thumka-3 is a Municipality in Kabhrepalanchok District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal. House Construction (Started building: 11th May 2017 and Completed on 11th July 2017). House constructed for Disable girl Tulasha Karki by CHFN.
5. Okhaldhunga: Okhaldhunga Singhadevi-7: Demo House Construction ( Started building: 8th May 2017 and Completed on 15th May 2017). Provided the concept and awareness of new technology to the local people.
6. GNHA: GNHA (German Nepalese Help Association): Dhulekhel Badalgaun-13: 19th March 2017. Building 2 schools from our beneficiary themselves through the training provided by CHFN about this new technology to build earthquake resistant house.