We are pleased to inform you that Compassionate Hands For Nepal, a non-government organization has a vacancy for the following posts:
We are looking for highly motivated and compassionate candidates who are interested in humanitarian work and being part of the CHFN family.
Contract Types: Annual contract (3 Years Project)
Reports: Program Manager
Work based: It is a field-based position, it requires 90% of project work in the field.
Project Location: Jugal, Sindhupalchowk
Salary: NPR 48,500 (Monthly Gross with SSF and other benefits)
Experience & Key Competencies:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in development studies or social science.
- At least 3 years of experience working with NGOs, focused on Protection and Safeguarding.
- Ensure that the project team and the community people operate in a secure environment and are aware of safeguarding policies.
- A very good communication skills with excellent written and spoken Nepali and English.
- Proven ability of networking, coordination, and representation skills with key local actors are preferred.
- Good writing and computer skills, including gathering information directly from the community and from secondary sources to prepare reports and presentations.
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively and deal multiple task simultaneously.
- Passionate at helping risked, vulnerable, SGBV/HT affected women and girls and women at risk of trafficking/re-trafficking.
- Experience of organizing events, consultation, and training facilitation
- Experiences of working in partnerships, coordination among different stakeholders and organizations at Municipalities / Rural Municipalities with Social mobilization skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, facilitate program implementation to achieve stated results and objectives.
- Willingness to travel extensively between project locations.
- Having a valid two wheeler’s driving License.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Implement the project activities as per the project plan in the field.
- Liaise and coordinate with the local government, line agencies, like-minded organizations, NGOs working in the Palika, CBOs, and other relevant community-based structures at the field level.
- Represent CHFN’s values, vision and mission in the municipalities and districts where we operate in a professional, honest, transparent and positive way to help build CHFN’s image.
- Represent the organization in cluster meetings related to safeguarding at the Rural municipality level.
- To act as the point of contact for any safeguarding, child, and adult protection concerns, providing timely, relevant support and/or referrals at the field level.
- Help build trust and confidence in CHFN’s reporting, investigation and follow-up systems and foster a climate where team members feel confident and comfortable coming forward with issues.
- Ensure field safety and security for smooth implementation of the project activities in the field.
- Compile events and periodical reports, case/success stories and prepare monthly/ quarterly reports and submit them to the line manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
We are an equal opportunity employer and woman applicants are highly encouraged to apply. Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application (cover letter, CV) from link https://forms.gle/fpVpV8h6sFqPQ9LB9. Only short-listed candidates will be called for further processing in the selection in process. We reserve the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. No telephone inquiries will be entertained.
Note: salary & benefits will be in accordance with CHFN’s Staff policy.
Deadline for Application: 23rd January 2024 (5:00 PM)
Compassionate Hands For Nepal