Project Officer: 1
Contract Type: Annual Contract
Reports to: Program Manager
Project Location: Melamchi & Chautara
Experience & Key Competencies:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with livelihood & SGBV Survivors preferably in NGOs.
- Have adequate knowledge on child protection, child rights, assessment and care plan, risk assessment, safeguarding children and child development.
- Excellent communication skill- Fluent in Nepali and English (spoken and written).
- Ability to plan and organize work effectively and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability in coordination, facilitation, and leadership of program.
- Composure, flexible and having proven problem solving and organizational skills.
- Familiar with village set up in remote areas and spending time with rural people.
- Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Office Program with Nepali typing skills.
- Passionate to helping risked, victimized, poor, disadvantaged and SGBV Survivor Family
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Play a key role in planning, designing, budgeting, formulating, and implementing the project.
- Conduct extensive filed visits such as visiting families, relatives, and village of the children, assess the socio-economic and family status of the children and link them with each other.
- Maintain link between the children and their families/relatives/communities and facilitate them to be in touch with each other.
- Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget.
- Establish teamwork among all team members and ensure that all activities within the program will be carried out in line with the organization’s core objectives.
- Ensure that all the legal formalities, compliances, documentation part, approvals, MoUs of every work have been fulfilled and complied properly.
- Prepare field visits to supervise the project activities and prepare reports.
- Ensure good program quality standards, accountability Monitoring & Evaluation and learning.
- Prepare and update the information of all the direct beneficiaries, stakeholders, working partners, concern departments, officials, and other correlated organizations in the area.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control (mitigate) the risks.
- Prepare assessment report, monthly and quarterly progress reports and submit them on time.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to email their application with cover letter, CV and no objection letter from previous employer to email@example.com before 25 August, 2021. Women & Survivor family applicants are highly encouraged to apply.